On the General Assembly 2010, it was decided that SfE - Danish Nutrition Society would spend 20,000 DKK yearly on a Travel Fund. Two grants of 5,000 DKK each will be awarded twice a year. Deadline for grant applications are ongoing.
The purpose of the Travel Fund is to support:
- Active participation in a conference where the applicant presents a poster or is chosen to do an oral presentation
- A research stay or trip in relation to the applicant’s Bachelor or Master thesis where project work is conducted, i.e. data collection, analysis or training in methods
- Exchange or a period studying abroad as part of an education programme
The applicant must fulfil the following three requirements to be considered as a recipient of a grant from the Travel Fund:
- The applicant must be a member of SfE - Danish Nutrition Society
- The applicant must be a student (have yet to complete a Master degree at time of applying)
- The application must be of a nutrition relevant topic
How will I receive the answer?
The recipients of the Travel Fund grants will be published on the webpage of SfE and contacted through email. Recipients of the Travel Fund grant may/will be asked to present their research project or findings at SfE meetings.